The H.E.A.T. EVT of the Year award is to honor the memory of Graham Frazier, a founding member and Board member of H.E.A.T. This award will be presented to a H.E.A.T. member based on the criteria listed below.
1. Must be a current member of H.E.A.T.
2. Must hold one EVT certification
3. Can be nominated or nominate yourself.
4. Person can not win two consecutive years.
5. Can not be a current H.E.A.T. board member.
6. Board members can not vote for someone that works for them.
7. Award will be presented at the Fall training. Recipient does not have to be present to win.